Sunday, September 26, 2010

South Dakota School of Mines - September 26, 1983

Federal government formally gives the coal gasification plant, located on Highway 79 South, to South Dakota and Governor Janklow in turn authorizes use of the plant to the college [Stymiest, Ruth Anne. "Centennial: An Illustrated History, 1885-1985". 1985, pg. 168]

No comments:

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive