Saturday, March 06, 2010

South Dakota School of Mines - July 1952

July - Civil-Mechanic Engineering building dedicated. [Thirty-Third Biennial Report of the Regents of Education of the State of South Dakota to the Governor for the Biennial Period Ending June 30, 1954, Fiscal Years 1952-53 and 1953-54, Transmitted to the Legislature at the Thirty-Fifth Biennial Session, 1955, pg. 88]

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive