Saturday, September 04, 2010

South Dakota School of Mines: September 4, 1942

September 1 - O'Harra Memorial Building to be turned over to the state and dedicated September 4, 1942. Building to house the administrative offices, library, museum of geology and department of geology. Building is only the "main" part of the building design. The three wings were not constructed and would add about 75 percent to the floor space. [Twenty-Seventh Biennial Report of the Regents of Education of the State of South Dakota to the Governor for the Biennial Period Ending June 30, 1942, Fiscal Years 1940-41 and 1941-42, Transmitted to the Legislature at the Twenty-Eighth Biennial Session, 1943. pt. 274 & 276]

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive