Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dakota School of Mines: 1887

First class consists of a faculty of four men and 20 students. [Twenty-Ninth Biennial Report of the Regents of Education of the State of South Dakota to the Governor for the Biennial Period Ending June 30, 1946, Fiscal Years 1944-45 and 1945-46, Transmitted to the Legislature at the Thirtieth Biennial Session, 1947. pg. 423]

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive