Saturday, April 10, 2010

South Dakota School of Mines: 1902

"... the main building, but recently completed, will be occupied for the first time at the beginning of the next school year. It is a handsome structure of pressed brick with sandstone trimmings and basement. In this building are the offices of the president, the assembly room, chemical and physical laboratories, mechanical drawing room and several lecture rooms. The work of the department of chemistry is conducted in four rooms on the second floor of the main building. "In this building are also located the physical laboratory and the mechanical drawing room." [Arum, 1902]

No comments:

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive