Saturday, September 18, 2010

South Dakota School of Mines: September 18, 1913

September - President O'Harra recommends that the name of institution be changed to "The Black Hills Institute of Technology". [Fifteenth Biennial Report of the Regents of Education of the State of South Dakota to the Governor for the Biennial Period Ending June 30, 1918, Fiscal Years 1916-17, 1917-18. pt.1, pg. 107]

No comments:

Devereaux Library Widget Mania

Archive